End Date: Thursday Aug-22-2019 17:06:23 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $1,764.64
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Harry Potters casts his spell over Orlando
Universal Orlando is a popular Disney theme park and it is one holiday resort which gets better by the moment. Lots of holidaymakers favor Orlando Florida Vacations, knowing the kids will enjoy the Disney theme park. The world has been awaiting the opening of the “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” this particular attraction offers a trip on the Hogwart’s Express and a ride through the caves at Gringotts Bank. Disney has created a unique attraction and London’s Diagon Alley has been recreated magnificently. Is it any wonder that Orlando Florida Vacations are so popular?
The original Wizarding World was opened in 2010 and thousands of Disney fans attended. Naturally ardent Disney fans raved about the attraction and this was one of the main reasons for constructing Diagon Alley.
If you have been on many great Orlando Florida vacations you may know the latest Disney attraction lies close to the Universal Studios in Florida. In fact this site once housed the famous “Jaws” attraction. The press has leaked snippets of information regarding the new Disney attraction, but much remains hidden from the public eye. If you are a Disney fan who dreams about Orlando Florida vacations it’s time to book your ticket.
If you are considering purchasing a vacation home in South Florida, you should ask yourself these five questions before doing so. Hopefully the vacation home will become a family treasure and not burdensome mistake.
1. What is your reason for wanting to purchase a South Florida vacation home? Young children will travel with you and enjoy the home so it is probably a good buy. Older children are less likely to use the home.
2. In the long term, is the location right? Think 10 years down the road, will you still love the vacation home. If the shoreline is something you want long-term then look there. If being close to entertain and the city is important, you will look in a completely different spot.
3. What are all the expenses? Think about maintenance, home owners fees, member dues, and travel expense. Also think what you might want to add to the home including a pool, a back porch, a golf cart, or maybe a wave runner.
4. Is there a way to test out a vacation home before making a purchase? Think about leasing someone else’s home in the same community to see if the travel is an issue or if your family has real interest. Lease the same place three years in a row to get a really good feeling about a purchase.
5. Does investing the home value allow you to take nice vacations in many different locations for years to come? Having your money appreciate and provide income for vacations could be the best use of your money.
Universal Orlando just turned around Orlando vacations by opening a new retro resort known as Cabana Bay Beach Resort, a resort that brings back the memories of the 50s and 60s but with a modern touch. The entrance to the new entity of Universal Orlando gives the visitor an impression of bellhop Jerry Lewis, the Jetsons, and Don Draper in the lounge. Actually, one member of the creative team at Universal confessed they enjoyed coming up with the resort and you can really see what he means.
The resort stands on a property that holds 1,800 rooms that can accommodate about 9,000 guests. The property mimics the exclusive Doo Wop architecture in Wildwood, New Jersey, with the roadside motels aping the magnificence of Americana Hotel. Additionally, the property consists of wide courtyards that remind you of the outdoor designs of the mid-century, complete with big zero-entry pools that offer visitors wholesome recreation. In fact, the only two things missing include the Frankie and Annette.
Of all the resorts that belong to Universal Orlando, Cabana Bay boasts as the first resort to offer reasonable prices. The rates begin at 99 US dollars for all residents of Florida during the mid of August and thereafter the rate per night begins at about 124 US dollars. The pricing of the resort made Christine Hardenberger, the proprietor of MMP Travel, a firm that deals in Orlando vacations, to admit that the Space Aged-themed hotel offers smart business in the year 2014.
The Theme at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
• First, you notice the sign towering the circular driveway that promises guests of color television and air conditioning.
• Four sparkling cars, a 1957 Ford Country Squire Wagon, a 1961 Chevrolet Impala, a 1958 Chrysler Imperial, and a 1963 Ford Thunderbird Sports Roadster welcome guests as they enter the resort.
• A Westclox analog clock, ticking in the old school fashion, tops every nightstand.
• Zest as well as Alberto VO5 shampoo and a rinse of cream make up the complimentary toiletries.
• The male symbols at the restrooms of Cabana Bay don a fedora complete with a necktie.
Harry Potter is casting his spell over Universal Orlando!
The popular Disney theme park, Universal Orlando, has gotten better. The opening of Harry Potter’s Wizarding World of has been eagerly waited for, and park execs expect it be revealed at the end of June. Orlando Florida vacations have even more to offer visitors than before! This particular attraction will include a ride through “caves” at Gringott’s Bank, a trip on the Hogwarts Express train, and London’s Diagon Alley has been re-created to a tee. Disney has done a wonderful job on this project.
The first Orlando Florida vacations included the original Wizarding World, which featured a massive Hogwarts Castle, as well as Disney’s take on Hogsmeade Village. This opened up to the public in 2010 at Islands of Adventure. Many fans attended the event, and it opened to nothing but positive reviews; because of this Disney proceeded to construct Diagon Alley as a follow-up to the theme park.
The new Harry Potter attraction has been built adjacent to Universal Studios Florida at the site that used to be home to the former Jaws attraction. If you plan to take Orlando Florida vacations and visit this you and your family will need a two-park ticket.
The press has released many bits of information regarding Diagon Alley, but many things remain hidden from public knowledge. Here are a couple details on the new park:
* Gringott’s Bank Coaster (A 3-D ride in the dark! This promises to induce major excitement!)
* Hogwarts Express Train Ride (No windows; video screens provide a crazy experience! Two cars will depart together and travel through a fabricated are backstage.)
For the ultimate in Orlando Florida vacations, Disney gives you Harry Potter’s Wizarding World. Make your vacation plans today!
You would think that travel to Malaysia would be stalling with the disappearance of the 777 known as Flight 370 worldwide. One report from Germany details a drop in web traffic from Germans looking to book hotels and flights going to the Asian country. The country itself is not reporting any drop in travel, to contradict what others are saying.
The Boeing 777 disappeared almost 2 weeks with 239 passengers who are now feared dead. The location of the plane has been widely speculated but seems to be in the ocean off of Australia from news that has come forth over the past two days. Tourism is very important to the growth of the country which also produces palm oil, petroleum and electronics.
US based website Trivago.com is reporting similar action in the US as was reported in Germany. They say bookings to Malaysia are down 22% since reports of the airplane missing started being reported. The company also operates in New Zealand and Australia. It found similar reductions in web traffic in these countries for people searching for hotels.
India is the biggest source of tourism to Malaysia and according to officials in Malaysia, there has not been a drop-off. The country is actively pursuing travelers from India with a long-term campaign. China might be a different situation according to some off the record comments, as Flight 370 was full on Chinese citizens.